Monday, August 5, 2013

Arthritis In Your Hand - Can It Be Cured?


Yes, joint pain, stiffness and swelling in your hands may be cured.

First, the cause must be identified. Then once the cause is removed completely your arthritis in the hands as well as in the rest of your body may be relieved.

The type of arthritis you suffer is also important in predicting how well your body will respond to treatment. Current treatment modalities include pain killers and supplements meant to deal with arthritis symptoms and do not address the cause of the problem.

The cause determines the type of arthritis you suffer. Arthritis may be caused by any of the following factors:
1- Physical - an impact,a cut or abrasion, extreme heat or cold.
2- Chemical - inorganic or organic,acid or alkaline compounds.
3- Microbial - bacteria,viruses or fungi.
4- Biological - our own body

Osteoarthritis symptoms include joint pain,stiffness and swelling in the hands. This type of arthritis has an excellent prognosis if dietary changes are implemented. Saturated fats seem to be the problem. Becoming a vegetarian or semi vegetarian may cure you if you suffer from osteoarthritis.

I have managed to cure my osteoarthritis after I temporarily became a vegetarian. I am free from osteoarthritis since the year 2008. I am on a semi vegetarian diet currently. I am definitely a healthier person today than before.

Fibromyalgia is a very challenging disease when is due to a Systemic Yeast Infection sequella. However, after I implemented changes to my diet and taking special supplements like formula SF722 by Thorne Research and Candigest by Immune Care meant to eliminate the yeast I've been feeling better.

Avoiding milk as well as it's byproducts has been reported by some fibromyalgia sufferers to be a cure to all their symptoms. Yet, many fibromyalgia sufferers have been considered to be suffering from a yeast infection and avoiding milk and it's byproducts has helped only in these cases.

You may type Systemic Yeast Infection Symptoms on your browser to find out if you have this disease.

I mentioned fibromyalgia just as an example of how depending on the type of arthritis you suffer the better you may determine your chances of getting cured. I believe it's just a question of finding out the cause.

The mighty help of the knowledgeable people over the internet answering our toughest healthcare questions make the difference from being hopeless to being hopeful.

Typing my questions over the internet along with carefully experimenting with myself has taken me out of the confusion and misery I was living ignoring I had this serious yeast infection.

But I hope that most of you only suffer hand arthritis due to malnutrition and decide to implement changes to your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment